Eating disorder

The Hope Wing – Eating Disorder Service

If your child has an eating disorder, you and your child can get support from the Eating Disorder Service, which will provide psychological advice, dietitian support and medical assessment and support.

Referrals must come through your doctor or a medical professional such as a school nurse.

  • Porters Avenue Health Clinic
    234 Porters Avenue
    RM8 2EQ

  • 0300 555 1216